Based on Your Results...
You are going to Love The Thrive Stack
Learn Exactly why this is the perfect toolset for you (and how to set it up, step-by-step)
Before we cover the actual components, of the Thrive Stack, these are the types of businesses that this is perfect for:
Do you check any of these boxes?
I'm going to send you (in your email) the exact blueprint on how to set up this entire funnel.
Like, you're going to have the cheat codes to get this up and running in less than an afternoon.
Give the email a few seconds to arrive.
Here are the exact tools you're going to need (and what they do)
Web Hosting (if you don't already have it) - Bluehost
Why: Bluehost is the perfect host for budget conscious beginners, and can scale up as your business grows. Their plans come with advanced features like staging environments, caching, and unlimited email hosting.
How much: The best part is that Bluehost is about the cost of a cheap cup of coffee per month. As your business grows, they have more professional plans to scale with you.
Page Builder, Course Area, Lead Gen, and More - Thrive Themes
Why: Thrive Architect is the most conversion-focused page builder for WordPress, so your blog posts, sales pages, and funnel pages can be tested and optimized.
How much: The entire Thrive Membership is only $19 per month, and you'll be using almost every one of their amazing resources.
Shopping Cart - Thrivecart
Why: Thrivecart is hands down the simplest sales funnel software available. It also has an incredibly powerful affiliate program, which is important if you don't have a huge email list yet.
How much: This is the best part - Thrivecart still has a lifetime deal going on
Special Bonus: Since Thrivecart is one of my favorite products, I put together a VERY special bonus offer if you use the link below to purchase. Learn More About The Bonuses (Opens in a new tab)
Membership Plugin - MemberPress
Why: MemberPress has a tight integration with both Thrivecart and Thrive Themes, allowing you to easily protect your online courses, ebooks, and other membership content.
How much: MemberPress costs much less than its competitors, and will save you loads compared to solutions like Teachable.
Email Marketing - Active Campaign or MailerLite
Why ActiveCampaign: If you have the budget, ActiveCampaign is the last email marketing platform you'll ever need. It has advanced features, great deliverability, and the best integrations with other tools.
Why Mailerlite: Mailerlite is a simpler tool that has a free plan for those just getting started. It also has a very clean, intuitive interface and some advanced features considering its budget-friendly pricing.
Step-by-step instructions to set up this stack
This video will walk you through the exact process of setting up your website, course area, shopping cart, and sales funnel. It's a zero-to-hero guide. Yours for free!
I could probably charge $400 for this training... so why am I doing it for free?
Because if I did my job well, you will use the links on this page to purchase my recommended products, and I will receive a small commission as a thank you 🙂 Thanks in advance!
If you put in for just an hour or two, you will have your complete online business set up and ready to go!
- 1:58 - The website objectives
- 4:00 - Tools we will use
- 9:00 - Setting up our brand new website
- 10:12 - Preparing our site for work!
- 11:22 - Installing our Theme
- 12:00 - Installing Plugins Needed
- 12:45 - Installing Thrive Themes
- 15:34 - Getting started with Thrivecart
- 17:50 - Installing MemberPress
- 19:00 - Building a Conversion Focused Home Page
- 24:36 - Sourcing High Quality Stock Photos
- 26:35 - Getting started with Mailerlite to build your email list
- 28:57 - Integrating Mailerlite with your website's lead capture system
- 30:00 Setting up a Thank You and download page
- 34:05 - Configuring Permalink settings for SEO Optimization
- 36:00 testing our lead magnet funnel
- 37:00 Setting up an exit-intent pop up to capture leads
- 44:10 - Configuring our default homepage
- 45:00 - Building our Online Course
- 47:00 - Quickly configuring Memberpress
- 50:00 - Desigining our first lesson in Thrive Apprentice
- 51:45 - Publishing your courses in Thrive Apprentice
- 52:20 - Customizing your Thrive Apprentice area
- 57:00 - Setting up our products in Thrivecart
- 1:04:00 - Linking our products to our Sales Page
- 1:06:00 - Testing our first product funnel
- 1:09:00 - Creating navigation menus and other UX items for the site
- 1:14:00 - Setting up A/B Split Testing on the Homepage to optimize Leads
- 1:21:00 - Setting up an A/B Test in Thrive Leads
- 1:24:00 Setting up an A/B Test on Sales Page to Optimize Sales
- 1:29:00 Building our funnel: Creating Bump Products, Upsell Products, and Downsell Products in Memberpress
- 1:33:00 - Protecting Content with Memberpress
- 1:34:00 - Creating our Upsells and Downsell Courses with Apprentice
- 1:36:00 - Setting up our Bump, Upsell, and Downsell in Thrivecart
- 1:42:00 - Testing our entire sales funnel
- 1:44:00 - Adding Access URLs to Memberpress to easily access your content from your account
Got any questions? Feel free to reach out over email and I'll definitely help you out!
I really hope you enjoy your conversion optimized tech stack!